Custom Precision Joinery Ltd Data Protection Statement
Custom Precision Joinery Limited takes privacy very seriously. This notice explains how we use the personal information you provide to us within our accounting system including how we share it with third parties.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To administer and manage our relationship with you, including setting up and maintaining an account.
• To process orders from you for goods and services.
• To deal with any enquiries we receive from you.
• For the purpose of any corrective action which may be required in respect of any of the products we supply you.
• To comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules
• To make checks of credit reference agencies if required for the setup of a credit account.
• For the purposes of recovery of a debt in case of non-payment
In connection with these purposes, we may share your personal information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as credit reference agencies or fraud sharing organisations, in each case within the European Economic Area and the UK.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in other circumstances, in particular:
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of sale or other agreements
• To protect the rights, property or safety of Custom Precision Joinery Ltd, our staff, our customers or others.
• In response to a request from a governmental authority (including a regulator) or:
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If necessary for debt recovery purposes, we may also obtain additional information about you beyond that initially provided by you in the instance of a credit account set up.
Our legal basis for the use of your personal information may include that: (a) it is necessary for our legitimate interests in operating our business and/or providing you with goods or services: and/or (b) it is necessary for the performance of contracts to which you are a party of with us.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have various rights under data protection law regarding the processing of your personal information, including rights to:
• Request access to personal information we hold about you and details of our processing of your personal information
• Request us to correct inaccurate personal information
• Request us to delete personal information in certain circumstances
• Receive your personal information in a format suitable for transmission to a third party
• Object to and/or restrict the processing of your personal information (including profiling) on certain grounds
• Object to any decision about you based solely on automated processing (including any profiling) that produces legal effects or otherwise significantly affects you: and
• lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office
You can make a request to us in relation to these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com Any information to which you are entitled will be provided within a reasonable timeframe, subject to the exemptions stipulated in applicable data protection laws.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not keep your personal information longer than is necessary, taking into account information needed for any applicable product guarantee, legal requirements and limitation periods.
How to contact us
If you have any queries about how we use your personal information, you can contact us at any time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post:
Custom Precision Joinery Ltd,
Catheralls Industrial Estate, Brook Hill Way, Buckley CH7 3PS